Friday, April 07, 2006

Calling all curlers!


Now that I am officially a Winnipeg regional director with the MCA, I am very interested to hear what Manitoba curlers have to say.

Send me your top three issues facing Winnipeg curlers so I can take your feedback to the rest of the directors at our next meeting.

It could be competitive curling issues, or problems facing curling clubs or recreational leagues.

My goal is to take a robust collection of your best ideas to the MCA and begin working on solutions leading into next season.

Drop me an email to get the process rolling.

Cheers!

3 comments:

KellyC said...

(you might want to fix "very interested to HEAR")

You're a regional what now? Like you weren't busy enough before?
B and I are going to be extras tonight in the big crowd scene for "The Good Life" - starts at 7, goes past midnight they say.

John White said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
John White said...

Thanks for catching that... I plant those in there for you to stay sharp.

Winnipeg Regional Director... eager to put into action the things I've been talking about for years, but, until now, have done nothing to make happen. I want to make sure we do all we can to grow the sport and support new curlers coming in and competitive curlers looking for an edge over other provinces.